How To Register Your Vehicle
Here is a step – by – step process on how to register for a parking pass:
1.The page that loads will have the Order Parking Permit Request as an option on the main page.
2. It will say please enter your street number and click find, enter only your street number. For example, if you live at 1234 Main St. You would enter 1234 and click find. Once you click find the next drop down box would appear. Simply click on the box and click on your address.
Second page is the PROPERTY ADDRESS CONFIRMATION
1. Address Confirmation – Click the box to confirm that you have the correct address and click Next
Third page is PARKING RULES
1. Community Parking Rules – Read through the community parking rules and click the box for I AGREE and click Next
Fourth page is where you enter your CONTACT INFORMATION
1. First Name – Enter resident’s first name
2. Last Name – Enter resident’s last name
3. Email Address – Enter resident’s email address
4. Phone/Cell – Enter resident’s phone/cell number - then click Next
Fifth page is where you enter your VEHICLE INFORMATION
1. Driver First Name/Driver Last Name – Enter driver’s first name and then last name (The first one will be pre-filled with the name from the previous page)
2. License Plate – Enter license plate information exactly as it is on your vehicle
3. Plate State – Enter the state the license plate is registered in
4. Make – Choose the make of your vehicle from the drop-down menu
5. Model – Enter the model of your vehicle
6. Color – Choose the color of your vehicle from the drop-down menu
7. I Acknowledge – Click the box stating you acknowledge that all the information is correct - then click Next
Sixth page is for PAYMENT. THIS IS ONLY IF YOUR COMMUNITY CHARGES FOR PARKING.
1. The payment will be set to $0.00 – Click Place Order
Seventh page is the CONFIRMATION
You will receive the confirmation that the vehicle has been entered. You will also receive an email confirmation if you have entered a valid email address.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PERMIT IN THE MAIL, IT IS A VIRTUAL PERMIT TAGGED TO YOUR LICENSE PLATE.